Edukalboan is a community of educators that aims to contribute to social transformation and building a global citizenship based on both formal and informal education.
What is the Edukalboan community
Edukalboan is a community of educators that aims to contribute to social transformation and building a global citizenship based on both formal education (schools and universities) and informal education (free time groups and educational platforms).
Edukalboan is promoted by Alboan, an international Jesuit NGO in the Basque Country and Navarra.
Alboan works to build a global citizenship that promotes socio-environmental justice and gender equality. Alongside other individuals and organisations, we hope to transform structures that create exclusion at local and global level and promote new social and economic relations.
What we can offer you
1Are you in the classroom?
We offer resources, training and guidance:
- Educational resources that you can bring into the classroom.
- Training on topics such as Global Citizenship, Social Transformation and Sustainable Development.
- Guidance on how to incorporate this dimension into your work in education.
2Are you working with young people in an informal education setting?
We offer proposals and methodologies:
- Simple proposals for training and mobilising young people on different topics such as ecology, migrations, gender...
- Participation-based methodologies that make the young people themselves the centre focus.